A powerful package of benefits
For car park owners and operators, People's Parking:
- Demonstrates recognition by a completely independent scheme run by a parking professional and promoted nationally.
- Assists compliance with parking industry best practice.
- Provides a means to inform users about specific car park features via listings within a key database.
- Is a cost effective means of promoting the positive features of a car park within a scheme readily understood by the public.
- Helps avoid Equality Act 2010 claims through a detailed check list covering requirements of disabled people.
- Recognises cycle parking provision aligned with current government guidelines.
- Clear signage provided to confirm car park accreditation and features to users.
- Offers a straightforward accreditation process.
For motorist's and cyclists, People's Parking:
- Gives confidence that car parks comply with independent national scheme.
- Offers a simple means to find information about specific car park features - beforehand on-line, or when parking.
- Enables disabled people to identify car parks they can use with ease.