How to apply
- People’s Parking accreditations are awarded annually to car parks following a successful assessment.
- Asessment is a self-assessment form supplemented where necessary by photographic evidence. Phone us for free bespoke help and advice.
- To apply for the scheme the car park owners/operator must answer all the questions on the assessment form.
- People’s Parking will consider which accreditations the car park has achieved and whether the general standard expected of all car parks has been met.
- All accreditations received will be marked on the certificate and car park sign.
- People’s Parking is cost effective £100 +VAT for the first year for car parks with 200 spaces or fewer and £150 +VAT for the first year for car parks with 201 spaces or more. Fee includes parking sign and access to free information and advice. Renewal fee is £75 +VAT for car parks with 200 spaces or fewer and £125 +VAT for car parks with 201 spaces or more.
- Owners/operators with People’s Parking will be invoiced annually on the anniversary date of their first award. A reminder and invoice will be sent out one month prior to this date.